Exploring the jungle of Tangkoko is another impressive story for me to told, as I walked through the land in dense forest the air that pass through the throat was just invigorate.
In last November 10, 2016 I was accompanying my guest Mr. Robert to exploring Tangkoko Nature Reserve, as we walk through the forest Mr. Robert was able to take a shot of some of the endemic species of North Sulawesi, I think he never missed a chance with his camera, for as long as i see, he was able to takes photo of some of this species :
– Sulawesi dwarf kingfisher (Ceyx pallax)
– Sulawesi pitta (Erythropitta celebensis)
– Red backed thrush (Geokichla erythronota)
– Ochre bellied boobook (Ninox ochracea)
– Minahassa masked owl (Tyto inexspectata)
– Sulawesi dwarf hornbill (Penelopides exarhatus)
– Black crested macaque ( Macaca nigra)
– Bear cuscus (Ailurops)
I was happy to be Mr. Robert guide as well as I will be happy to be your guide when you decided to visit North Sulawesi, just remember to always take your camera with you 🙂 .